Rome - Tridente, Trevi & the Quirinale (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tridente, Trevi & the Quirinale chapter from Lonely Planet’s Rome guidebook.
Counting the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps among its A-list sights, this part of Rome is debonair and touristy. Designer boutiques, swish hotels and historic cafes crowd the streets of Tridente, while the area around the Trevi Fountain harbours galleries and eateries.
- indulge in some people-watching and selfie-snapping while climbing the Spanish Steps
- marvel at Caravaggio’s command of light and shade in his two masterworks adorning the Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo’s Cerasi Chapel
- join a guided tour of Renaissance Villa Medici with its formal gardens, frescoed garden studio and wonderful views
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout