Rome - Centro Storico (PDF Chapter)
Rome’s historic centre is made for leisurely strolling, and although you could spend weeks ex-ploring its every corner, you can cover most of the main sights – including the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and the lanes around it – in two or three days.
- step into the ancient Pantheon and feel the same sense of awe that the ancients must have felt 2000 years ago
- marvel at the beauty of Piazza Navona, with its flamboyant fountains and elegant domed church
- have the scion of an aristocratic dynasty talk you through his family art collection at the fab-ulous Galleria Doria Pamphilj
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, accommodation, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.