Rome city guide - 11th edition
11th Edition Dec 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
A heady mix of haunting ruins, awe-inspiring art and vibrant street life, Italy’s hot-blooded capital is one of the world’s most romantic and charismatic cities. Lonely Planet is your passport to Rome, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Feel the drama at the Colosseum, gaze in awe at the Sistine Chapel ceiling, and feel small under the vast dome of the Pantheon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rome and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Rome Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – Rome today, history, arts, architecture, the Roman way of life, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps
Coverage includes: Ancient Rome, Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, the Quirinale, Vatican City, Borgo, Prati, Monti, Esquilino, San Lorenzo, Trastevere, Gianicolo, San Giovanni, Testaccio, Villa Borghese and more
Leaving before then? Find our current edition here.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.