Romania & Bulgaria - Understand Bulgaria and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything in Bulgaria; from history to local food & wine to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbi-an travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your con-versations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on skiing, snowboarding and hiking Bulgaria’s mountains
- info on the Bulgarian people and history
- full coverage of Bulgarian wines and wineries
- details on the arts and folk culture of the region
Coverage includes: Bulgaria Today, History, Outdoor Activities & Wildlife, Visual Arts, Craft & Music, The Bulgarian People, Bulgarian Wine, Bulgarian Cuisine, Directory A–Z, Transport and Language.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience