Romania & Bulgaria travel guide
7th Edition Jul 2017
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Romania & Bulgaria is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ponder the sheer scale of the Palace of Parliament, spot wildlife in the magnificent Danube Delta, or take a spin along the unforgettable Transfagarasan Road; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Romania & Bulgaria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Romania & Bulgaria Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, wildlife, visual arts, cuisine, wine
- Over 80 maps
Coverage Includes: Bucharest, Wallachia, Transylvania, Marmures, Crisana & Banat, Moldavia & the Bucovina Monasteries, the Danube Delta & Black Sea Coast, and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience