*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Romania & Bulgaria - The Danube Delta & Black Sea Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Danube Delta & Black Sea Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Romania & Bulgaria guidebook.
Romania’s Black Sea coastline is remarkably diverse. The Danube Delta is a largely unspoilt wetland that draws bird lovers and seekers of solitude alike. Around Constanta a string of lively beach resorts draws a different kind of wildlife altogether.
- enjoy one of Romania’s most beautiful, unspoiled beaches, Sfantu Gheorghe Beach, with fine white sand, clear water and few visitors
- test the limits of sun and of your modesty at Crush Beach, one of Mamaia’s trendy beach-es
- disregard prudence and wallow in the stinky, black (healthful?) mud at Eforie Nord
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Danube Delta, Tulcea, Sulina, Sfantu Gheorghe, Black Sea Coast & Littoral, Constanta, Mamaia, Vama Veche.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.