No code necessary. See terms.
Romania & Bulgaria - The Danube Delta & Black Sea Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Danube Delta & Black Sea Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Romania & Bulgaria guidebook.
Romania’s Black Sea coastline is remarkably diverse. The Danube Delta is a largely unspoilt wetland that draws bird lovers and seekers of solitude alike. Around Constanta a string of lively beach resorts draws a different kind of wildlife altogether.
- enjoy one of Romania’s most beautiful, unspoiled beaches, Sfantu Gheorghe Beach, with fine white sand, clear water and few visitors
- test the limits of sun and of your modesty at Crush Beach, one of Mamaia’s trendy beach-es
- disregard prudence and wallow in the stinky, black (healthful?) mud at Eforie Nord
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Danube Delta, Tulcea, Sulina, Sfantu Gheorghe, Black Sea Coast & Littoral, Constanta, Mamaia, Vama Veche.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.