Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra - Understand Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Rajasthan Today, History, Rajasthani Way of Life, Sacred India, Arts, Crafts & Architecture, Rajasthani Food, Naturally Rajasthan, Scams, Women & Solo Travel-lers, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, wildlife and crafts to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travel-lers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversa-tions with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the tastiest Rajasthani food
- info for women and solo travellers
- full coverage of the history and religion of the region
- details on Rajasthan’s intricate and colourful arts, crafts and architecture
Coverage includes: Rajasthan Today, History, Rajasthani Way of Life, Sacred India, Arts, Crafts & Architecture, Rajasthani Food, Naturally Rajasthan, Scams, Women & Solo Travellers, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation