Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra’s Top 12, Need to Know, First Time Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itiner-aries, Travel with Children, Wildlife Watching, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra guidebook.
Your journey to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adven-ture: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info for first-time visitors.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about travel with children
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, Rajasthan, Del-hi & Agra’s Top 12, Need to Know, First Time Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, If You Like: Palatial Pam-pering, Wildlife, Bazaar Shopping, Fabulous Festivals, Deserts & Camels, Mighty Forts, Month by Month, Itineraries, Travel with Children, Wildlife Watching, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation