Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra - Delhi (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Delhi chapter from Lonely Planet’s Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra guidebook.
Delhi bursts with life like few other places on Earth, and is forced by the sheer weight of hu-manity to dance to its own unique, unpredictable rhythm. Learn to skip to its beat, though, and you’ll soon find its charms become irresistible.
- explore the Mughal masterpiece of the Red Fort, imagining its former traumas and splen-dours
- visit the Qutab Minar Complex – Delhi’s first Islamic city – at sunrise, and gasp at its majes-tic centrepiece tower, the world’s tallest brick minaret
- lose yourself in the street-market mayhem of Old Delhi’s lost-in-time alleyways around Chandni Chowk
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities & Courses, Tours, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.