Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra travel guide
6th Edition Oct 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $21.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $15.39 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $28.59 USD
Here is India’s quintessential land of maharajas and medieval forts, palaces and tigers, and kaleidoscopic festivals. Rajasthan really is the jewel in India’s crown. Lonely Planet is your passport to Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Catch your breath at the sight of the Taj Mahal, sample the restaurants of Jaipur, or take a camel safari into the desert; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Rajasthan Today, History, Rajasthani Way of Life, Sacred India, Arts, Crafts & Architecture, Rajasthani Food, Naturally Rajasthan
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 33 colour maps
Coverage includes: Rajasthan, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Delhi, Agra & the Taj Mahal and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.