Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra - Agra & the Taj Mahal (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Agra & the Taj Mahal chapter from Lonely Planet’s Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra guidebook.
The magical allure of the Taj Mahal draws tourists to Agra like moths to a wondrous flame. And despite the hype, it’s every bit as good as you’ve heard. But the Taj is not a stand-alone at-traction. The legacy of the Mughal empire has left a magnificent fort and a liberal sprinkling of fascinating tombs and mausoleums; and there’s also fun to be had in the bustling chowks (mar-ketplaces).
- bask in the beauty of one of the most famous buildings in the world, the Taj Mahal.
- roam the sprawling Fatehpur Sikri Mughal palace complex, with an immense and fasci-nating 450-year-old mosque next door
- wander the many rooms of one of India’s most impressive ancient forts at Agra
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Agra, Around Agra, When to Go.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.