Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Puerto Rico - San Juan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the San Juan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Puerto Rico guidebook.
San Juan is the second-oldest European-founded settlement in the Americas and the oldest under US jurisdiction. Today it is a mosaic of ever-evolving neighborhoods full of street art, superb restaurants, and of course, perfect beaches.
- transport yourself back in time Exploring 16th-century forts in El Morro
- Feel the rhythm during a late-night salsa session at Nuyorican Café
- hit Balneario Escambrón for some of the best urban beaches you’ll find anywhere
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: San Juan History, Sights, Beaches, Activities, Cours-es, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around San Juan
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.