*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Puerto Rico - Culebra & Vieques (PDF Chapter)
This is the Culebra & Vieques chapter from Lonely Planet’s Puerto Rico guide-book.
Separated from mainland Puerto Rico by an 13km stretch of choppy blue water, the two be-jeweled Caribbean havens of Culebra and Vieques have an irresistible charm thanks to mellow locals, laid-back expats and itinerant sailors.
- Revel in some of the best beaches in the Caribbean in the Vieques National Wildlife Ref-uge, where you can find a patch of sand ideal for you
- Bar-hop with sailors between the trio of popular nightspots in Culebra’s town, Dewey
- Wandering the long crescent of sand at paradisial Playa Flamenco, where memories of a military past dissolve in the beautiful waters
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Culebra, Vieques, When to Go, Best Places to Sleep.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.