*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Provence & the Cote d'Azur - St-Tropez to Toulon (PDF Chapter)
This is the St-Tropez to Toulon chapter from Lonely Planet’s Provence & Cote d’Azur guidebook.
A mythical fishing port with magnificent sex appeal, St-Tropez entices with people-watching in the place des Lices, soul-stirring coastal paths and chichi beach clubs. Close by, the islands in the Îles d’Hyères offer a splendid coastal escape.
- frolic with celebrities in St-Tropez during high season, and soak up the golden light in winter
- find your way through the Massif des Maures to serene Monastère de la Verne
- roam the tranquil back roads of the Haut-Var and its tiny hilltop villages
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Presqu’île de St-Tropez, St-Tropez, The Peninsula, Golfe de St-Tropez, Haut-Var, Draguignan & Around, Massif des Maures, La Garde Freinet, Village des Tortues, Collobrières & Around, Corniche des Maures, Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer to Le Lavandou, Bormes-les-Mimosas, Îles d’Hyères, Îles du Fun, Île de Porquerolles, Île de Port-Cros, Île du Levant, Toulon & Around, Hyères & Presqu’île de Giens, Towards Marseille, Sanary-sur-Mer, Bandol & Around.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.