*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Provence & the Cote d'Azur - Nice, Monaco & Menton (PDF Chapter)
This is the Nice, Monaco & Menton chapter from Lonely Planet’s Provence & Cote d’Azur guidebook.
This short stretch of coastline packs a powerful punch. Nice is a natural queen of the Riviera, the Grande and Moyenne Corniches (coastal roads) mesmerise with panoramic views of the Mediterranean, while Monaco enthrals, fascinates and entertains.
- eat well, drink well and enjoy the iconic, silky smooth Promenade des Anglais in the queen of the Riviera, Nice
- take in huge, jaw-dropping views of the Med on a road trip along the hair-raising Grande Corniche
- feast on the ancient charm of backstreet Villefranche-sur-Mer, where you can lunch on the local fisher’s catch at Les Garçons
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nice, Arrière-Pays Niçois, Peillon, Peille, The Three Corniches, Corniche Inférieure, Moyenne Corniche, Grande Corniche, Monaco, Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, Menton & Around, Ste-Agnès & Gorbio.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.