*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Provence & the Cote d'Azur - Hill Towns of the Luberon (PDF Chapter)
This is the Hill Towns of the Luberon chapter from Lonely Planet’s Provence & Cote d’Azur guidebook.
Named after the mountain range between Cavaillon and Manosque, the Luberon is a Provençal patchwork of villages that still makes time for the good things in life – especially food and wine. Take the time to soak up the scenery here.
- smell the lavender around Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque (p).
- escape the heat in the peaceful Forêt des Cèdres (p).
- shop for ingredients at the Saturday-morning market in Apt (p)
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Vaucluse Mountains, Gordes & Around, Roussillon, St-Saturnin-lès-Apt & Around, Apt, Le Grand Luberon, Buoux, Saignon & Around, Le Petit Luberon, Bonnieux, Lacoste, Ménerbes, Oppède-le-Vieux, South of the Luberon Mountains, Lourmarin & Around, Vaugines, Cucuron, Ansouis.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.