Provence & Southeast France Road Trips - Modern Art Meander Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Modern Art Meander chapter from Lonely Planet’s Provence & Southeast France Road Trips guidebook.
Provence is where many 20th-century artists found their greatest source of inspiration. Cross this photogenic, good-time region and discover its vibrant, creative history along the way, all bathed in Provence’s glorious light.
- check out fascinating contemporary architecture at Musée Jean Cocteau
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see an impressive collection of 20th-century art at Fondation Maeght
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- see exuberant huge oils, stained glass and mosaics at Musée National Marc Chagall
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Menton, Nice, St-Paul de Vence, Musée National Fernand Léger, Antibes & Juan-les-Pins, Vallauris, Le Musée Bonnard, Aix-en-Provence, Arles, St-Rémy de Provence and France travel guide.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.