Provence & the Cote d'Azur travel guide
9th Edition Jan 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Whether you’re cruising the clifftop roads, sunbathing on the beaches or browsing the weekly markets, Provence and the Côte d’Azur are sexy, sun-drenched and seductive. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Provence & the Cote d’Azur, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Provence & the Côte d’Azur is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Try local cheese and wine in hilltop villages overlooking lavender fields, relax on the beaches of St-Tropez and try your luck in Monaco’s famous casino – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Provence & the Côte d’Azur and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Provence & the Côte d’Azur:
- Full colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, the Camargue, Arles, Nice, Monaco, Menton, Cannes, St-Tropez, Toulon, Avignon, Hill Towns of the Luberon, Haute-Provence, Southern Alps, and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.