Prague & the Czech Republic - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Prague & the Czech Republic, Prague & the Czech Republic’s Top 12 , Need to Know, First Time the Czech Republic What’s New, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Travel with Children Eat & Drink Like a Local, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Prague & the Czech Republic guidebook.
Your journey to Prague & the Czech Republic starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on Czech food and drink and how to eat like a local.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about regional travel through Bohemia and Moravia
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Prague & the Czech Republic, Prague & the Czech Republic’s Top 12 , Need to Know, First Time the Czech Republic, What’s New, If You Like, Month by Month, Itineraries, Travel with Children, Eat & Drink Like a Local, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout