Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Portugal - The Beiras (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The Beiras offer as much diversity as any region in Portugal. The Beira Litoral lures surfers and sunseekers. Here, the sophisticated university city of Coimbra and the brash casino-party town of Figueira da Foz arm-wrestle for visitors’ attention.
- explore the hilltop labyrinth, home of fado, fabulous views and a marvellous historic university in Coimbra
- hike alongside the glistening Rio Zêzere outside Manteigas, past shepherds’ huts and soaring peaks
- admire the art nouveau facades lining the canals of Aveiro and ride through history aboard a moliceiro (seaweed vessel)
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Beira Litoral, Coimbra & Around, Figueira da Foz, Praia de Mira, Aveiro, Piódão, Beira Baixa, Castelo Branco, Monsanto, Idanha-a-Velha, Sortelha, Parque Natural da Serra da Estrela, Seia, Gouveia, Manteigas, Torre, Penhas da Saúde, Covilhã, Beira Alta, Viseu, Guarda, Trancoso and Almeida.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.