*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Portugal - The Algarve (PDF Chapter)
The alluring coast of the Algarve receives much exposure for its breathtaking cliffs, golden beaches, scalloped bays and sandy islands but that’s far from the end of the Algarve story; there’s no shortage of other attractions and activities.
- wind your way up the stunning – and secluded – west coast, after peering over the cliffs of Cabo de São Vicente, Portugal’s most southwesterly point
- lounge in waters off the untouched sand islands of Parque Natural da Ria Formosa
- explore the Inner Algarve on foot, by bicycle or in a car, especially the villages of Alte and Salir in and around the Serra do Caldeirão
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Faro, Milreu & Estói, São Brás de Alportel, Olhão, Tavira, Ilha de Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Castro Marim, Alcoutim, Loulé, Serra do Caldeirão, Albufeira, Carvoeiro, Silves, Portimão, Praia da Rocha, Lagos, Sagres, Monchique and Caldas de Monchique.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.