Portugal - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Portugal, Portugal’s Top 25, Need to Know, First Time Portugal, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Portugal Activities, Eat & Drink Like a Local and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Portugal guidebook.
Your journey to Portugal starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on the Algarve.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about getting around
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Portugal, Portugal’s Top 25, Need to Know, First Time Portugal, Month by Month, Itineraries, Portugal Activities, Eat & Drink Like a Local, and Regions at a Glance., If You Like..., Food, Wine & Port, Beaches, Architecture or Music.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation