*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Portugal - Lisbon & Around (PDF Chapter)
Lisbon has captivated visitors for centuries. Windswept vistas reveal the city in all its beauty: Roman and Moorish ruins, white domed cathedrals, grand plazas lined with sundrenched cafes.
- get lost in the narrow village-like lanes of the Alfama, searching for the soul of fado
- bar-hop your way through the cobblestone streets of nightlife-loving Bairro Alto
- take in the pleasant outdoor cafes and restaurants of elegant Chiado
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais, Estoril, Queluz, Mafra, Setúbal Peninsula, Costa da Caparica, Aldeia do Meco, Cabo Espichel, Sesimbra and Setúbal.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.