Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Portugal - Estremadura & Ribatejo (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Stretching from the Rio Tejo to the Atlantic Ocean, Estremadura and Ribatejo constitute Portugal’s heartland, but their central importance goes beyond geography. These fertile lands have formed the backdrop for every major chapter in Portuguese history.
- travel back in time at an awe-inspiring monastery in Batalha
- wander around the limestone walls of Parque Natural das Serras de Aire e Candeeiros
- watch Supertubos pros at the prime surfing destination of Peniche
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Estremadura, Ericeira, Peniche, Reserva Natural da Berlenga, Óbidos, Foz do Arelho, São Martinho do Porto, Nazaré, Alcobaça, Batalha, Leiria, Pinhal de Leiria, Fátima, Porto de Mós, Parque Natural das Serras de Aire e Candeeiros, Ribatejo, Santarém, Constância & Castelo de Almourol and Tomar.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.