Portugal travel guide - 11th edition
11th Edition Nov 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet’s Portugal is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the labyrinthine alleyways, hidden courtyards and curving lanes of Lisbon’s Alfama district; discover the baroque churches and sprawling plazas of the Unesco World Heritage Site Ribeira in Porto; and play in the waves along the beaches of the Algarve. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Portugal and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Portugal:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Leaving before then? Find our current edition here.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.