*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Poland - Wielkopolska (PDF Chapter)
This is the Wielkopolska chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
The city of Pozna? exudes a lively character and has plenty of sights. Beyond, the Wielkopolska countryside offers a selection of charming towns and rural scenery, castles, steam trains, palaces, churches, nature reserves and a memorable Iron Age settlement.
- learn about Poland’s earliest history on the Pozna? island Ostrów Tumski and at the Porta Posnania Interactive Heritage Centre
- encounter meteorite craters at Morasko
- view the intriguing 1920s architecture of central Kalisz
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, History, Pozna? & Around, Eastern Wielkopolska, Southeastern Wielkopolska.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.