Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Poland - Warmia & Masuria (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Warmia & Masuria chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
A water lover’s utopia, sailors, windsurfers and kayakers come to make a splash in the Great Masurian Lakes, which dominate the landscape. Off the water, you’ll find red-brick architecture left by the Warmian Bishops plus the Wolf’s Lair, Hitler’s wartime hideout.
- do a spot of cobblestone-surfing in Olsztyn’s Old Town
- wonder at the spectacle of boats travelling over dry land on the Elbląg-Ostróda Canal
- explore the halls of Lidzbark Warmiński’s mammoth Gothic Castle, the architectural highlight of the region
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Olsztyn Region, Olsztyn, Olsztynek, Grunwald, Ostróda, Elbląg-Ostróda Canal, Lidzbark Warmiński, Święta Lipka, The Great Masurian Lakes, Kętrzyn, Węgorzewo, Giżycko, Mikołajki and Łuknajno Reserve.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.