Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Poland - Silesia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Silesia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
Silesia boasts a rich history, with architecture ranging from medieval fortresses to Baroque cathedrals, a diverse collection of attractive cities, industrial centres and mountain scenery. The mountains are home to idyllic resort towns popular with hikers, bikers and spa fans alike.
- marvel at the enormous Panorama of Racławice in Wrocław
- learn the lessons of history at the former German extermination camp at Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial & Museum in Oświęcim
- enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of spa town Cieplice Śląskie-Zdrój in the outskirts of Jelenia Góra.
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Wrocław & Around, Trzebnica, Sobótka, Mt Ślęża, Lower Silesia, Zielona Góra, Świdnica, Książ, Sudetes Mountains, Jelenia Góra, Karkonosze National Park, Szklarska Poręba, Karpacz, Kłodzko, Kudowa-Zdrój, Bystrzyca Kłodzka, Upper Silesia, Nysa, Opole, Katowice, Pszczyna and Oświęcim.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.