*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Poland - Mazovia & Podlasie (PDF Chapter)
This is the Mazovia & Podlasie chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
Amidst a rolling landscape, Mazovia, once a duchy, is dotted with castles, cathedrals and palaces plus a mix of gritty industrial and restored architecture. Aside from a few urban centres, the Podlasie region is a paradise of farmland, forest and lakes.
- marvel at the industrial heritage and movie magic of ?ód?
- hark back to a time of romance at Arkadia & Nieborów
- wonder how P?ock got hold of so many Art Nouveau treasures
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mazovia & Around, ?ód?, ?owicz, P?ock, Pu?tusk, Southern Podlasie, Bia?ystok, Tykocin, Biebrza National Park, Narew National Park, Kruszyniany, Bohoniki, Bia?owie?a National Park, Augustów-Suwa?ki Region, Augustów, Suwa?ki & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.