No code necessary. See terms.
Poland - Malopolska (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Małopolska chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
While Małopolska lacks truly world-class sights, the region is rich in cultural diversity and natural beauty, with rolling hills and several national parks. Sandomierz, an ancient Gothic town on a bluff overlooking the Vistula River, is one of Poland’s prettiest places.
- join throngs of Black Madonna pilgrims in Częstochowa
- appreciate the perfection of 16th-century town planning in Zamość
- blush as portraits peer down at you in Kielce’s Kraków Bishops’ Palace
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Kraków−Częstochowa Upland, Ojców National Park, Częstochowa, The Małopolska Upland, Kielce, Świętokrzyski National Park, The Sandomierz Valley, Sandomierz, The Radom Plain, Radom, The Lublin Upland, Lublin, Kazimierz Dolny, Chełm, Zamość, Zwierzyniec and Roztocze National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.