*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Poland - Malopolska (PDF Chapter)
This is the Ma?opolska chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
While Ma?opolska lacks truly world-class sights, the region is rich in cultural diversity and natural beauty, with rolling hills and several national parks. Sandomierz, an ancient Gothic town on a bluff overlooking the Vistula River, is one of Poland’s prettiest places.
- join throngs of Black Madonna pilgrims in Cz?stochowa
- appreciate the perfection of 16th-century town planning in Zamo??
- blush as portraits peer down at you in Kielce’s Kraków Bishops’ Palace
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Kraków−Cz?stochowa Upland, Ojców National Park, Cz?stochowa, The Ma?opolska Upland, Kielce, ?wi?tokrzyski National Park, The Sandomierz Valley, Sandomierz, The Radom Plain, Radom, The Lublin Upland, Lublin, Kazimierz Dolny, Che?m, Zamo??, Zwierzyniec and Roztocze National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.