Poland - Krakow (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kraków chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
A mythical atmosphere permeates Kraków’s medieval streets and squares. Beyond the history and nightlife, as you walk through the Old Town you’ll find yourself overwhelmed by the harmony of a quiet back street, the ‘just so’ nature of the architecture and light.
- admire the size of Europe’s biggest market square
- immerse yourself in centuries of Polish history at Wawel Royal Castle
- discover what an ‘ermine’ is at Czartoryski Museum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.