Poland - Krakow (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kraków chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
Kraków is a harmonious blend of past and present, with attractive streets and squares, soaring churches and impressive museums. Throughout Kamirez and the Old Town are hundreds of restaurants, bars and clubs, plus don’t miss Europe’s largest market square, Rynek Główny.
- immerse yourself in Polish history at the multiple museums within the grand Wawel Castle
- head beneath the vast Rynek Główny to experience the multimedia Rynek Underground exhibition
- learn about WWII history in the magnificent museum inside Schindler’s Factory
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, History.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.