*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Poland - Gdansk & Pomerania (PDF Chapter)
This is the Gda?sk & Pomerania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
Gda?sk, northern Poland’s metropolis, is a forward-looking city with a photogenic historical centre, while Pomerania is awash with cream-hued beaches, wind-crafted dunes vivid against leaden skies, and stern, red-brick medieval churches and castles.
- admire the architecture of Gda?sk’s D?ugi Targ, one of Poland’s grandest thoroughfares
- boogie on the beach at one of Sopot’s many nightclubs
- wander the halls, corridors and chapels of the castle at Malbork, Europe’s biggest medieval fortress
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights & Activities, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Festivals & Events, Entertainment, Shopping, History, Gda?sk & Around, Lower Vistula, Northern Pomerania and Western Pomerania.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.