No code necessary. See terms.
Poland - Gdansk & Pomerania (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Gdańsk & Pomerania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
Gdańsk, northern Poland’s metropolis, is a forward-looking city with a photogenic historical centre, while Pomerania is awash with cream-hued beaches, wind-crafted dunes vivid against leaden skies, and stern, red-brick medieval churches and castles.
- admire the architecture of Gdańsk’s Długi Targ, one of Poland’s grandest thoroughfares
- boogie on the beach at one of Sopot’s many nightclubs
- wander the halls, corridors and chapels of the castle at Malbork, Europe’s biggest medieval fortress
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights & Activities, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Festivals & Events, Entertainment, Shopping, History, Gdańsk & Around, Lower Vistula, Northern Pomerania and Western Pomerania.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.