Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Poland - Carpathian Mountains (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Carpathian Mountains chapter from Lonely Planet’s Poland guidebook.
The wooded hills and peaks of the Carpathian Mountains are a beacon for hikers, cyclists and skiers in season. And because of the region’s remoteness, this ‘forgotten corner’ has been able to preserve its traditional folkways better than other parts of the country.
- view the natural beauty of the Bieszczady up close in Ustrzyki Górne
- enjoy a papal cream cake in Wadowice, the town where Pope John Paul II was born
- marvel at the colours and patterns of the painted houses of Zalipie
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tatras, Zakopane, Carpathian Foothills, Wadowice, Tarnów, Rzeszów, Przemyśl, Bieszczady, Sanok, Lesko, Ustrzyki Dolne, Ustrzyki Górne, Wetlina, Cisna, Beskid Niski, Krosno, Biecz, Beskid Sądecki, Nowy Sącz, Krynica, Muszyna, Pieniny, Szczawnica, Dunajec Gorge and Niedzica.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.