Lonely Planet’s Pocket Taipei is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get the ultimate view from Taipei 101, explore the world-class antiquities at the National Palace Museum, and admire the grandeur of Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Taipei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Taipei:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time