Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
4th Edition Dec 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $13.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $9.79 USD
Book + eBook
was $18.19 USD
Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Splash about in the shallows of Bondi Beach, enjoy a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House, or stroll through the tranquil Royal Botanic Gardens; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Sydney and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Bondi, Coogee, Circular Quay, City Centre, Manly, Inner West, Pyrmont, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Potts Point, Kings Cross, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, the Rocks, and more
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.