*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
3rd Edition Apr 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Stockholm is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Browse through royalty at Kungliga Slottet, uncover the past at Skansen and Vasamuseet and explore the beautiful Stockholm Archipelago; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Stockholm and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- 100% independent advice
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Gamla Stan, Norrmalm, Djurgarden, Skeppsholmen, Ostermalm, Sodermalm, Kungsholmen, Vasastan and more.
* Previously called Stockholm Encounter
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.