Lonely Planet Pocket Shanghai is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Experience the iconic skyscraper backdrop at the Bund, witness Shanghai Museum’s marvellous tribute to the path of beauty, or relax in the Yuyuan Gardens; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Shanghai and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Shanghai:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Shanghai map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Useful features - including Worth a Trip, For Kids, and For Free
Covers: of the Bund, People’s Square, Pudong, Old Town, French Concession East, French Concession West, Jing’ an, and more