*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
1st Edition Jun 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Pocket Seattle is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on Seattle’s can’t-miss experiences. Go shopping in Pike Place Market, experience world-renowned Chihuly Garden and Glass, or check-out the spectacular view at the Space Needle; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Seattle:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Seattle map (included in print version), plus over 16 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Downtown, Pike Place & Waterfront, Pioneer Square & International District, Belltown & Seattle Center, Queen Anne & Lake Union, Fremont & Green Lake and more.
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.