5th Edition Jan 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
Out Of Stock
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Pocket Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Watch the sunset from the steps of Sacre Coeur; shop the flea markets and the Grands Boulevards; or start your day at the best patisseries, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Paris:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Louvre, Tuileries, Opera, Sacre-Coeur, Montmartre, Centre Pompidou, Marais, Notre Dame, Latin Quarter, Musee d'Orsay, St-Germain des Pres and more
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.