*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Pocket New York City
6th Edition Aug 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Pocket New York City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Scale the Statue of Liberty; stroll Central Park; be dazzled by the bright lights of Times Square; and lose yourself in the vast Metropolitan Museum of Art (MoMA); all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of New York City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket New York City:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out New York City map (included in print version), plus 19 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Lower Manhattan, Financial District, SoHo, Chinatown, East Village, Lower East Side, Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Meatpacking District, Union Square, Flatiron District, Gramercy, Midtown, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, and Central Park, Harlem, South Brooklyn, Williamsburg
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.