Pocket Naples & the Amalfi Coast
1st Edition Apr 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Pocket Naples & the Amalfi Coast, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Re-evaluate artistic ingenuity at the Cappella Sansevero in Naples, walk with the gods on the Sentieri degli Dei on the Amalfi Coast and be bewitched by Capri’s ethereal blue cave, the Grotta Azzurra – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Naples & the Amalfi Coast and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version)
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map