Pocket Kuala Lumpur & Melaka - 3rd edition
Lonely Planet's Pocket Kuala Lumpur & Melaka is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the views from the Petronas Towers, soak up the past in Merdeka Square, and make a pilgrimage to the sacred Batu Caves - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kuala Lumpur & Melaka and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Kuala Lumpur & Melaka:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time