Pocket Ko Samui
Lonely Planet Pocket Ko Samui, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Nap under a coconut tree after an early morning yoga class, enjoy five-star international cuisine and sip fancy sunset cocktails, and discover the island’s technicolour dive kingdom – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ko Samui and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 13 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Hat Chaweng, Bo Phut & the North East, Mae Nam & the North Coast, Hat Lamai & the South East, Na Thon & the West, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Tao, and more