Pocket Jakarta - 1st edition
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Jakarta is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Stroll Merdeka Square – the city’s beating heart, discover Indonesia’s diversity at the Museum Nasional and enjoy amusement park rides at Ancol Luar Biasa – one of Southeast Asia’s largest recreation complexes; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Jakarta and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Jakarta:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Jakarta map (included in print version), plus over 13 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Merdeka Square, Central Jakarta, Cikini, Metang, Jalan Jaksa Area, South Jakarta and more