Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Lonely Planet Pocket Havana is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the dramatic sweep of the Malecon, observe Havana's mosaic of art deco and colonial baroque architecture, and explore the rehabilitated Habana Vieja; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Havana and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Havana:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Havana map (included in print version), plus over 14 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Habana Vieja, Parque Historico Militar Morro Cabana, Centro Habana, Vedado, Playa & Marianao, Playas del Este and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Havana , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Cuba guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.