1st Edition Apr 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Pocket Glasgow, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the city’s wealth of paintings, beginning at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, catch a band at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut and discover the architectural work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Glasgow and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map