Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Crane your neck at the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa; marvel at the mythical old Arabian architecture of Madinat Jumeirah; and get some retail therapy in the charmingly chaotic warren of gold souqs or giant shopping malls. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dubai and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Burj al Arab & Around, Downtown Dubai, Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah, Abu Dhabi, and more