*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
3rd Edition Apr 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Copenhagen is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Enjoy the whimsy of Tivoli Gardens, swoon at Danish design at the Designmuseum Danmark, see the dazzling crown jewels at Rosenberg Slot and shop to your heart’s delight at Torvehallerne KBH; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Copenhagen and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- 100% independent advice
Coverage Includes: Tivoli Area, Slotsholmen, Stroget, Nyhavn and the Royal Quarter, Christianshavn, Norreport, Norrebro, Osterbro, Vesterbro and more.
* Please note, this title is not available in ebook format, and was previously called Copenhagen Encounter.
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.