Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Canberra:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Acton, Braddon, Civic, Dickson, Kingston, Manuka, Parkes, Barton, Fyshwick, Lake Burley Griffin, the Arboretum, Canberra wine region and more.
Writers: Samantha Forge
152 pages, 152pp color, 15 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Nov 2023
You are viewing a Pocket Guide
What is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map